Significant research indicates that a child’s attendance is one of the biggest barriers to academic progress in school.
At St John Fisher, we believe that regular attendance is of paramount importance because:
- It promotes the effective and continuous learning of all students.
- It enables students to develop a more positive attitude to school and the world of work, learning the importance of being punctual and reliable.
- It enables students to build relationships and further develop their social skills.
- It enables students to further develop a sense of belonging to the St John Fisher Catholic community.
- It is more likely that students will achieve their potential and become emotionally resilient, confident and competent adults.
For more information about attendance at St John Fisher, please use the following link https://sjfhs.co.uk/attendance/.